• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1102 Cargo Platform?

gandalf23

Hello!

I bought what I was told is a cargo platform for a M1102 trailer.

My plan is to use it as a bed platform. The kids are in Cub Scouts and want to go camping this summer, so it's time to get the trailer ready!

IMG_6199.JPG

It does not fit, so I am wondering if anyone know what it is I do have?

It's close! The width it right, as you can see, but the corner pieces on the trailer prevent it from getting shoved all the way forward.

IMG_6200.JPGIMG_6201.JPG

Can't find any numbers or manufacturers info other than this:
IMG_6202.JPG

I can un bolt it, and remove the parts that stick out on either side and then it will fit, but before I do that, just wondering what it is I do have?, I can't find anything on it on teh internets, but maybe I am searching for the wrong thing? There are no mounting holes that match up with anything on the M1102 trailer, but that's not a big deal as I have a drill and can drill holes to match the existing holes on the trailer.

I am assuming it is supposed to be shoved all the way forward. It does not bolt on in the middle does it?

Thanks!

-Mike

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
See this thread post #11

I thought it was the roof but probably the base you see in these pictures. It has been a few years since I posted about it.

the part number you showed also has the cage code 1vpw8 which is the supplier to the military: General Dynamics Mission Systems so this is part of a special electronics gizmo what cha ma call it....