• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Mighty Mite with Arctic Top?

Mike_Pop

I took my M38A1 Arctic top and put it on my Mighty Mite. It's not a perfect fit since it is about two inches too long. It will fit well if I tilt the windshield to a vertical position. However, with the windshield vertical, there is a 1" gap in between the windshield and the top. I'll most likely make some extension brackets to close the gap in the rear, rather than tilt the windshield.

Attachments

Mike_Pop

Winters get pretty cold and snowy here. Even without the snow, I want to take the Mite out on the dirt roads so having a top, doors, and a heater will be nice. Besides, the M38A1 is going in the garage for a frame off restoration.

Mike_Pop

Well, I tried to make the top work but it's just a little too big to make it happen, unless I want it to look like a hack job. Looks like it's going back on the M38A1.