• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

(OR) Military Rig Get Together 5/21/23

Valley Rock

Big wheeler cat peeler
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ron Fitzpatrick Jeep Parts is having his annual military rig get together, show n shine, parts swap n sell on Sunday May 21st 2023 .

The event is here in Southern Oregon in the Rogue Valley, (Central Point, Medford area) not far off the I-5 exit 35 .

This is right down the road from me, should anyone care to attend I have acreage nearby for big rig parking, water, and electric for an overnight, breakdown etc.

Ron is a really nice guy, I get all my Military Rig paint from him, and there's a guy out back of his place that has a bunch of old Military Dodge rigs like M37 and WC stuff and tons of parts .

I'm not associated with them in any way other than being a customer, I didn't see this event posted up here so just thought I'd share .

If you wanna stuff your face, let him know your coming .

🇺🇸

20230402_155011-1.jpg
~Mike