• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Unknown items I saw at Colemans - please help ID

acetomatoco

Foist one looks like a barrell travel lock... second one is armored shield for M60 or Ma Deuce on a APC... M113 or M114... RAM

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Are you sure about the second one? I didn't get a close look at the second item, but I can tell you they didn't look big enough to be a standard gun shield for ACAV use.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm not feelin' the love here, guys. I'll take a closer look at those items when I go back next Friday, maybe pick them up if I can get them cheap enough.

emmado22

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Maddawg,
Im looking for a M35A2C DROPSIDE tailgate.. NOS or in EXCELLENT shape........ Can pick it up from you at Aberdeen, but can pay you upfront... Let me know....

Looks very much like the ACAV M-60 machine gun shield kit for the M-113. Two would be mounted at the left and right of the rear "family hatch".

"Born To Lose ~ Live To Win"
Evilone
CFB Gagetown
New Brunswick, Canada
1952 M-37 CDN w/w