• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

USA Tatra parts" what do you need"

T815-8x8

I am bringing in container to East coast USA, I'm @ ATH Praha now. Expect to ship Dec' I have room for parts if any one else needs something. Please PM me for details, don't what to infringe on forum rules

Attachments

T815-8x8

Been mainly speaking to Stanislav who speaks very little Eng, yesterday I spoke with older grey haired man which we conversed in Russian, so that Stanislav fully understood my parts order. They have ordered a special printing of spare parts catalog for my T815 TP6 going to cost est' $450. Manage to find 5 21" mil 2 piece wheels for 104 Euro ea, just need 1 more, anyone stateside have spare to trade for parts or sale ?

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=50.211079,12.826913

duncan

Excalibur has more, im quite sure, I saw a bunch of them when passing by last month. Either way, congratulations :D ! Did you buy from them or somewhere else? Getting first hand info on dealers is always hard, so please elaborate!

T815-8x8

Just received my special order " Instruction for attendance & maintenance " ( owners - operation book ) on CD from factory via ATH, very happy except the price due to time it took for scanning / PDF file creation $400 but that not out of line re Unimog etc, now ordering parts book, though most of what I need is listed on the parts books I have on Mil VT / VVN

duncan

Maintenance and part books are worth every cent in my opinion, and you can never have enough of them. I always carry the drivers manual, workshop manual, and parts book with me in the truck, and have them digitalized on both my laptop and phone for those moments I don't have the hardcopies available.