• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Various FMTV CTIS Rebuilding Kits

CallMeColt

Supporting Vendor
Everyone,

I have various seal kits for the FMTV's available. I put them together since they didn't seem to be readily out there & I know people needed them.

CTIS Wheel Valve O-ring Kit
$9.00 each & discounts that go up to more you buy.
CTIS Wheel Valve O-ring Kit.jpg

CTIS Seal Washer Kits (MTV & LMTV)
$9.00 & $13.00 each respectively w/ discounts that go up the more you buy.
CTIS Seal Washers.jpg

CTIS Wheel Valve Rebuild Kit
$40.00 each w/ discounts that go up the more that you buy.
s-l1600.jpg

I have other FMTV CTIS related items from time to time for sale as well. If I get old wheel valve assemblies, I rebuild, test, and then list them when I can, along with other items;
CallMeColt™ FMTV CTIS items on eBay

I'm working on adding a few more to this list & will update the post when I do. If you plan to order multiple items & are not familiar, you can add what you want to eBay's cart & it should provide a proper shipping quote. I have accurately weighed all the items and set everything on eBay to charge & calculate shipping appropriately.

Any questions, please Direct Message me, or e-mail me at the address on my website in my signature.

Thank you!

Last edited:

CallMeColt

Supporting Vendor
Bump. I recently updated the CTIS wheel valve rebuild kits. Added items to rebuild the valve stem at no extra cost. I finally found a reliable vendor for parts & have made a bulk order, so I should have these in stock for a good while.