• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hmmwv rear curtain 4 man

Bulldogger

Steel Soldiers Supporter
OK, the bad news is USPS shipping is $110 + $18 for the accordion box = $129 to your door. Weird shape I guess. I used that same kind of box to ship three rifles from CT to WA and I don't remember it costing that much. Let me know if you still want it.
If you cut out the metal rod you can condense it into a much smaller package, and 4' steel rods are VERY easy to buy at home stores.

Mainsail

Steel Soldiers Supporter
If you cut out the metal rod you can condense it into a much smaller package, and 4' steel rods are VERY easy to buy at home stores.
I looked at that, but they way they sewed it up tight to the rod means it will be tough to make it right afterwards. I can do it, but prefer not to. If someone wants it with the rod cut out I will do that. The curtain is in good shape, and will clean up nice I think.