• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Just got my first MV!

Blaines2399

1000003089.jpg
1000003087.jpg

Things I've done over the past month.
Painted the winch and got rid of the terrible red.
Painted all the axles with black rust inhibitor.
Painted the hood (turned out bad so no picture hahaha)
I attempted to adjust the doors by moving the hinges, however this turned out to be a nightmare. All the door pins were rusted, I broke off 8 of the bolts that hold on the hinges, broke off a few of the other bolts that hold the hinge to the door. I couldn't get two of the hinge pins out so I replaced those hinges entirely, tapped all the bolt holes for the next size and used grade 8 bolts. And used lots and lots of anti seize.

In the next few weeks I'll be adding on the spin on oil filter kit, replacing all the brake lines, and adding a light bar.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks