• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

'05 ambulance CUCV 4 sale

hummer4x4guy

I am only posting this info for anyone that might be interested in these trucks. I have no connections with the dealer and only saw the truck while driving past the parking lot. Here is the info and pics about it
http://www.greenvillechrysler.com/
once you are on their page on the left side click on "used vehicles" then near the bottom you can "jump directly to" and just scroll down a few to "Chevrolet ambulance" and there they are.
Joel

Attachments

Michael

RE:

Thanks for the post! I truly appreciate it. I consider ambulances and field medical gear to be my collecting niche. If I had the money I would buy this without question. At least I was able to download the pics and description. Unfortunately I don't have $60,000.00 (my wife said I could have it if I bought her a new car at the same time :) )

This is a new truck at a new car dealership for sale at a set price. I don't see what it has to do with dead horses.