• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

+1 in WA. Hi all!

varg

Hello everyone,
Thanks for adding me to the forum!
Military trucks and armored vehicles was in my "list of interests" for few years already. I did some research and will be looking for a project for me and my sons - this year or next - whenever I find project-rig.

Currently I'm actively looking to RENT (30min-hour-day/weekend - other) under owner supervision or without it - 4x4 or 6x6 military truck or Cadillac GageCommando (or something similar to it) want to test drive it on road or offroad - Basically I want to gain experience of the vehicle handling/feeling and general opinion on it.
Any lmtv/mtv/brdm2 around? I'd appericate your help or advices on this question. Thank you folks!

Can travel other states :)

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Hello everyone,
Military trucks and armored vehicles was in my "list of interests" for few years already. I did some research and will be looking for a project for me and my sons - this year or next - whenever I find project-rig.

Currently I'm actively looking to RENT (30min-hour-day/weekend - other) under owner supervision or without it - 4x4 or 6x6 military truck or Cadillac GageCommando (or something similar to it) want to test drive it on road or offroad - Basically I want to gain experience of the vehicle handling/feeling and general opinion on it.
Any lmtv/mtv/brdm2 around? I'd appericate your help or advices on this question. Thank you folks!

Welcome from North Carolina!

Getting some "seat time" before you make a purchase will definitely be a good idea.
Again, welcome to the group - and good luck on your quest!

Hummer Guy

Hello everyone,

Getting a gage commando would be incredibly hard, anytime I see them, they go from 100-200k, that's whenever I find them. As for a BRDM 2, you may get lucky to run across one reasonable. I been searching for one and the cheapest I know is mortar investment, but I really don't hear nothing good about them. There's one guy in UK that got one for 57k but that's not included with importation. I'm currently searching for a BRDM 2, I want to try and get one from Russia because it will be the cheapest route, but I hear a lot of people saying I will get denied on importing from them, so my search still continues.

I'm really trying to keep the cost low because I'm looking for a project vehicle, not something that's totally restored

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks