• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

1 piece axle boots needed

nickd

I am tired of the zippers! does anyone know where to get the one piece deuce front axle boots? The ones I have on the truck continue to rip regularly. I get about 4-500 miles out of a pair

Banshee365

I'm using Ted's zipperless boots on my truck and they're great! Remember you now have to take the axles down to the kingpin's to get the boots on, but it's well worth it. Good time to repalce any seals and regrease everything.

-Kelly

m38inmaine

334-983-1092 Midland City, AL 8-5CST USA6x6 is suppose to heave a real good boot as well, I think its USA6x6.com, lots of rockwell parts.

jasonjc

Ted's also has seals and filters and just about every thing. He sell New Star they are making new parts for the deuce ,jeep , 5 ton , hummer. Givem a call

Banshee365

Hey Kenny, I won't be able to make it this time around. I was looking forward to going and not only trail riding MV's but shooting too. My work schedule has not allowed me to make it on either day. I'm hoping someone will get something going on later this year and I'll do my best to making it. One of the major reason's I got my deuce was to hang out with other enthuisiast's so hopefully I can get some time soon.

-Kelly

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks