• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

10 KW Onan generator

63sierra10

I am buying a generator from a friend, I got a good deal on it, anyway it is a 10 KW 240V and 120V with a Willys-Overland 4 cyl for power. Does anybody know anything about these and how I can find a date of MFG. I looked on the data plates but they are blank in the date box. I will post pics tomorrow after I get it home. EDIT: I forgot to mention it is a PE-95K single phase.

Last edited:

jbk

i also own a pe-95k. i dont know the manuf. either as the data plates are unreadable. the k model was the last produced my guess until 1950 or so as the ohv 4 cyl. was introduced about 52. i guess you could look for the numbers off the eng. block to determine build date. mine runs great very quiet and thirsty. i also made the neutral mod. so i would have 120/240 so i could use it for my home.

jbk

that info. was on smoke stack forum. do some searches over their and you can also find a link to the tms. for this unit. if you want either 120 or 250 not 120/240 that info. is on the wiring diagram inside the control box.

jbk

took a quick look over their and found this link to the manuals
htt://www.ronfoo.com/generator.html also conn. set for 240 and use terminal #17 to attach your neutral.