• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

10 ton pictures please

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I have some of a 10 ton tractor on my photobucket acct. and I have a few of another tractor that I need to scan. Let me know if you need them.

Hookin1

Kenny that is what every duece dreams of being when they grow up :jumpin: i would love to have one of them........but i'm trying to work out some way of buying a gun truck :cookoo: hope i can figure out how to swing it :driver:

Trango

Does anyone have a closeup of the front axle? Specifically, is this the axle with a bit of Drop to it, in the knuckles?

One of the trucks of this tonnage had a slight "portal" or drop in the knuckle, IIRC. Is this the one?

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yes Bob, its a triple reduction unit and has a drop geared hub similar to the old VW transporter albeit much bigger. I don't think I have any pics of it on hand.

houdel

Kenny - to make things simpler, why don't you list the trucks you DO NOt have. Seems like the list would ne quite a bit shorter!

Towman2277

In the state that truck is in, I would not want to take a chance and bid on it!! It's past being saved. Can you imagine the impact to do that much damage to the front???? It may have a few usable parts, but its rough......