• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

10 ton steering knuckle to drag link ball size

AMGeneral

Ok,does anyone know if the replaceable steering knuckle ball that connects the steering knuckle to the drag link is the same size on both a M123 and a M52/M816? The 10 ton I purchased is missing this part and it may be necessary for me to steer it up on to the trailer.Thanks,

AMGeneral

westfolk

Can't answer that one. However there is a good chance that I am going to Colemans later this week. If it hasn't been scrapped there was a 10 ton sitting there that was pretty well stripped. It may have it.

AMGeneral

westfolk,
I would definetly appreicate it,If you have time could you see if the truck still has these items,just a few off my wish list,

Pass side front fender
Hood
Grille (both upper and lower halves)
Fifth wheel with mounting plates and approach plates
wheel and tire assembly
10 serviceable 14.00 X 24 Non directional tires

Thanks,AMGeneral

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor

westfolk

AMGeneral,
Will do. Due to weather it looks like probably next week now. I'll PM you a day or so before I KNOW I'm going so you can give me a list. Just in case something changes before than.

AMGeneral

Clinto,
If possible when you get hold of the owner of this yard,could you ask what he would take for the entire truck.It would be easier to strip parts off it as I need the here at home.Thanks

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
AM General,

I will get up there asap.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks