• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

1008 or 1028? What did I buy?

jpsheerin

I just bought what I thought was an m1008 from a township in my area that was using it as a plow truck. Looking at the ID plate in one of the photos from the auction site it looks to me like it's probably an m1028. I can't make out the VIN but I have the following info:

vehicle curb weight: 5800 lbs

payload max: 3600 lbs

gross weight max: 9600 lbs (? maybe 9800, the photo I have isn't the best quality)

Make and Model Chevrolet: CD-30903

Can anyone confirm that for me? I'm picking it up later this week.. excited to get it home but still not entirely sure what I have bought!

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks