• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

1009 electrical

homegrown

it is actually a m1008.. so i have been trying to figure out why my Gen 2 light will not come on with the ignition.. i have 24 v on the both sides of the bulb with the key in the on position, i tested continuity on the bulb (tested good) and even swithced it with the gen 1 bulb. It still wont work. I installed a new gen 2 relay yesterday. that's not it either. I have brand new batteries in the truck and the voltage guage does not work, that is my next thing to try and figure out.. but the truck start good everytime, i am guessing because the batteries are new.. I am trying to find the ground for the relay now.. anyone else have any other ideas?

Last edited:

homegrown

The 20 amp ignition fuse was missing... it was like that when I got the truck, didn't figure it out until I noticed I was not getting the switch for the relay.