• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

1009 gets a new coat of CARC

ranchhopper

I just bought this truck from the GSA its the nicest 1009 I have bought out of the fifteen or so I have had over the years.The odometer shows just over 2800 miles and I believe its original mileage.The truck has no dents or rust it had a faded paint job and needs a new clutch for the tailgate window crank.The truck is the quietest 1009 I have driven everything is still tight no squeaks or rattles.The truck is so nice I decided to give it a new coat of paint today so after a day of taping and masking and painting here it is I have to pressure wash the engine bay and it will look as new with the dust off everything.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks