• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

105 question

combat32

I need to order a light cable for my 105, problem is I don't know which length to order, can anyone help me out? Need to know the length from the connections at the wiring harness to the plug, thanks

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The nsn will be in the TM.

papercu

They are not sold by the foot unless you plan on making one. They come in two sections, front and rear, there is a terminal strip on the frame just ahead of the body. Wayne

steelandcanvas

They are not sold by the foot unless you plan on making one. They come in two sections, front and rear, there is a terminal strip on the frame just ahead of the body. Wayne
True, but I have seen them in about three different lengths. I can measure the cable on my 105 tomorrow if you'd like.

papercu

TM shows two different lengths for the front harness but it depend on the models, the A1 has the shorter cable at 6.667 feet and the newer trailers (A2, A2C, A3) at 8.083 feet. Both has eight conductors.
Even with the different sizes you still gotta think both will work. Maybe G.I.Joe just broke too many of the short ones, when backing up? Wayne

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks