• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

105 trailer box wanted in tennessee...or close.

snakeater

I really only need the box, but i guess a whole trailer wouldn't hurt if I can get it cheap. I am going to part out the stuff i am not using on the bobber to pay for the stuff I need (hopefully). What do you want for one that will make it back to tennessee? Pm me sir. thanks Snakeater

bikit

Looking for a 105 box to add to my bobbed deuce, I only need the box. Any info. is appreciated thanks. Snakeater
hey my name is donnie im new to these builds myself but lookin forward to it. in reguards to finding a trailer look up Hutchinsons in halls TN. I just gota quote for 750. dont quote me on spelling

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
I have one in NE Ala that has been sand blasted and painted.....it needs some touch up paint where I was patching some small rust holes. I was going to use it for a bobber but went with a flat bed instead.

PM for details and contact info.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
snakeater

Sergeant

Last Activity: 11-12-2010 18:15