• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

105a3

Nonotagain

I have two of those trailers and they are in my opinion, a lot nicer than the a2 versions. Plus with using a tubeless radial tire they tow realy nice on highway .

You got the only one with the jack, atleast that's what the pictures showed.

The landing gear leg on your trailer is missing, as they are using the jack to keep the lunette off the ground.

The landing gear leg is the weak point on this trailer as the pin that locks the gear in place only goes thru on side of the rotation assembly. There is a field order to replace the landing gear led with a new design.

The jack is stowed on the front of the right fender.

Go to www.easternmarine.com and look for jacks that you can bolt to the frame.

Nonotagain

The M105A3's have a problem with the landing legs.. They like to collapse. The Army suggests using these on the trailers.

Williams Innovations Landing Leg Stabilizer
Williams is very proud of their land gear legs.

When I first got my trailers and made contact with them. The price I was quoted was over $500.

I'll stick with my modifications to the existing jack or purchase one of these. Trailer Parts Superstore - BULLDOG 2k Bolt-On Trailer Jack #151443 or one of these Trailer Parts Superstore - FULTON XPD15L Dual Wheel Trailer Jack and this foot Trailer Parts Superstore - BULLDOG Trailer Jack Base Plate Kit #500244 before I drop that kind of coin on a trailer jack.

Attachments

KsM715

Hope your good at fixing fenders. I looked at those in person and that one they did a number on the pass. side with the forklift. Other than that they were some nice trailers.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks