• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

106 RR pictures

nickd

Here are the pictures of the demilled 106 that will grace the back of one of David's "off the hill" bargain mules.

Anybody have any small parts?

I need the small cap that covers the elevation shaft of the T&E opposite the operating hand wheel

I need the cap that goes on the end of the breech and covers the firing pin.

I need a steel breech operating handle

Attachments

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Most of that looks "easily" repairable with a good welder and machine shop. Good luck finding the parts, that will be a fine weapon when you get done.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just remember, fiberglass, Bondo, and spray paint can hide a lot of sins, both on your RR and the mule. Can't wait to see it done! Are you planning on having it done for Gilbert 2008?

nickd

Mike,
The mule and the 106 are being worked on together with the 106 being the filler while mule parts are ordered and received. I don't know if it will be done by gilbert I am planning on having it done for the upcomming November 10th Philadelphia USMC birthday bash.

badgeboy16

Try Sarco, Inc in NJ. They usually have parts for stuff like that. They recently advertised a complete spotting rifle for the RR. Good luck in hunting parts!

Alredneck

Banned
Man that so sad, another soldier cut up, what about all its good service, at least its found a good home where it will be taken care of. To bad its hunting days are over tho!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks