• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

12 volt trailer light ideas for my m35a2

Shawn L

Hey guys earlier today I looked at a post where one of the members had made a resistor box for his 818 tractor.. I cant find the post and I don't remember the username..

any way I have a 1970 jeep kaiser, and i wanted to accomplish a few things, I need to puta a reciver style trailer hitch on and be able to tow my other civilian trailers, I put them with my stock trucks and im not a pureist, so im going to modify the deuce, I'm not going to re-equip all of my trailers for this new truck. with that said i would also like to add some led round s/t/t lights to the rear of the deuce, I have 6 of the trucklite 6 diode super 44 12V lights, ( I already have them got them from a friend that works for a trucking company for free) I figgured that I could add the super 44's and wire them in to the trailer plug I put on for my civilian trailers, I will leave the stock 24 v military lights on the truck, the leds will just be suplemental.

I looked at the redarc converter and that look decent, but i'm not opposed to the resistor style that the member on here did, I think I would mount this stuff in the rear back by the trailer hitch that Im going to add. anyone have any ideas or sugestions?

Thanks and bear with me this is my first post and i'm still getting used to the site.. thanks Shawn

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks