• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

1400s on 816

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
anyone have any pics of a wrecker with 1400s on them.. singled out... i now have 1600s but thinking of down sizing to the 14s.. post up of any pics if you have them please. thanks in advance

DUG

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Power I can understand - but MILEAGE? What's the difference between getting less than 10 and getting less than 10? It's all bad.

:twisted:

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
those pics justin are super dark.. cant see the tires.. sorry. .. i can run those tires around here with not to much problem if im empty.. i hauled another 816 back from miss and those hills were murder.. once i was down to 2nd gear on the longest hill.. i pulled a duece and it was much better.. and pulling 818s are hard to [thumbzup]

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
that is one nice looking wrecker.. i do think that i would enjoy driving mine much better with the smaller tires on itfat lady sings