• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

185 transformation begins

today started painting over the ugly green that the box was painted with a battle green was a little cold but wanted to see how it would cover and was very pleased with the color as it dried. i have a call in to find out about rinno lining the top . any ideas welcome i am thinking about using some cat walk i have to make a porch on top by using the lifting eyes to mount it to. on the inside i would like to find a set of the heavy drawers that they had in some of them as before any ideas welcome. pics of the donor truck and the recipent.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks