• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

1941-42 gmc k18-c

MCO

Hello. A property I recently purchased in Northern California came with an old truck, which I now know is a 1941 GMC K18-C. My husband and I are hoping to sell it. It appears to be in good condition and was running as recently as the 1990's. My hope is to get the word out and get a sense of its value. I will attempt to post photos shortly. Thank you much.

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I would post that for sale in Hemmings Motor News, G503 website, Ebay. A starting point for value is $2k.

dmetalmiki

That is one strange looking truck. (sort'a uggllyy)//but..nice. Will be following it's sale and hopeful restoration with interest. And in fact looking through the link by Papabear has definately made me make an offer for the duece I had posted as..'past it' . A am thus persuaded to make the attempt at restoring it. and will post up when we acquire it.