• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

1952 m211 controls

roughroad

sorry if this is a dead horse but i havent seen it any where

witch lever dose what under the seat obviously they work the transfer case but i am looking for a little more detail.

second one of them is not hooked up and i will be looking for the right linage to hook it up if any one knows where i can find it then awesome.

thanks for any help.

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
One lever is transfer case engage/disengage and the other is PTO forward/neutral/reverse.

You might try running a want ad in the classifieds for the linkages. No surplus dealers have these kinds of parts anymore, so you will need to find someone with a parts truck.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks