• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

1953 m37

macibell111

I am new to the forum .I am also with G714.have had my m37 for 6 months and have been working on it everyday since then found out that there are a lot of helpful folks out there.,am looking for LU4 winch and PTO stuff,got it running with new brakes ,lines fuel lines ,wiring .a lot of cleaning the 60 years of dirt.just started follwinf the S.S. forum,love it,when I learn hoe to send pics on here I will do so.thanks for the opportunity to be on here ,looking forward to all u have to offer for info on the m37.thanks jack:grin:

Milspec33

Sam Winer Motors
3417 E Waterloo Rd, Akron, OH 44312
(330) 628-4881

They used to have lots of military winches. They were also on the pricey side though.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks