• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

1957 M62 versus Boulder

JohnSemperFi

Hello Folks:

I just uploaded pics of a MASSIVE SMACKDOWN we had today between my new gorgeous wrecker and a big boulder in my yard. Actually its about 10% of the boulder; its a largish piece I had broken off. The original rock was something like 12 to 20 feet in each dimension. I've got about 100 hours into breaking this thing up with feathers, wedges, and the backhoe. Well this piece was a little too big for the backhoe to manage, so after getting it high enough to pass a chain underneath, it was time to call for some SERIOUS machinery.

Not sure how to link to an album, but the pics are my newest album. If you cannot find them, you can also see them at my blog:

https://myscrumptious.wordpress.com/2016/05/19/army-wrecker-versus-massive-boulder/

Enjoy!

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Nice pics. Heavy load. I would have lost patience after an hour. Would have either drilled into it with a long core bit and packed it full of explosive material or rented a jackhammer bit for the excavator.