• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

1984 M35?

da_sgt

Everytime I've called I get a sweet sounding young lady ;-) I know for a fact that they are working on the EUC's from 1290, mine was sent to DRMS on 03/04/05. The problem I'm having is the tax, less than a year ago it was 3.9% and now its 4.9% :confused: Did you guys get a tax increase over there?

codedsolutions

I have been paying 4.9% tax on the last few auctions if I remember right. What did you buy from the 1290 event?

colomil

Calhan, CO

Deuce-bigalo

[^] I think it's a great idea for those of us bidding on any GL auction to let others know on SS, good call ColoMil [thumbzup] !That is, as long as they are aware and play fair and not shoot the price through the roof (which I don't think any of you would do intentionally!) It's those who might be silent readers of the forum. Not posting and just reading. There are several I like which will be coming up in the 3/18 run and 5/23 run. Considering I am getting married 5/21 I will have to take a Laptop with me to keep on the auction. Is there a way to have a thread for 'Members Only' and if your a guest you can't access it? That way, those of us who are into getting a GL buy have a place to post without outside interferance. Just my [2cents] .

Hopefully, once I do get to see the lots in person, going to take a digital camera (if allowed) and try to photograph everything which is already missing and stuff that isn't, so if something major is gone - I will be raising you know what..... [female dogin]

John

codedsolutions

I could choke a GL employee right about now! :boxer: They just now tel me that I need to revise my EUC, and they also tell me:
"Keep in mind that the cancellation deadline for this sale is 3/16/05, at 5
PM MST. If a DRMS-acceptable EUC form has not been received at that time,
your account will be placed on hold until a 25% default fee has been paid."

This is absolute horsesh&t! I should hack thier site and give them some denial of service!

Colomil

Calhan, CO

Deuce-bigalo

ColoMil said:
I could choke a GL employee right about now! :boxer: They just now tel me that I need to revise my EUC, and they also tell me:
"Keep in mind that the cancellation deadline for this sale is 3/16/05, at 5
PM MST. If a DRMS-acceptable EUC form has not been received at that time,
your account will be placed on hold until a 25% default fee has been paid."

This is absolute horsesh&t! I should hack thier site and give them some denial of service!

Colomil

Calhan, CO
FIND YOUR HAPPY PLACE!!! :turn: CALM GREEN CAMO, CALM GREEN CAMO!!!!!! [thumbzup]

Sorry to hear your having issues with the EUC and GL, however, your experience and frustration will help educate those of us who have yet to do an EUC. Keep it together, remember to kill them with kindness (at least until your off the phone, then let loose) and keep smiling because your the proud new MV owner!

Good luck man!

John

da_sgt

When my EUC is approved, I will trailer the truck myself. Its only a 300 mile trip, but you never know what can go wrong. I would have to drive something there anyway, so I'll just haul a trailer ;-) I can do 75mph+ down the road so it'll be faster and I don't have to worry about the "check List" [^] Save on fuel also [thumbzup]

codedsolutions

Sgt,

Did you get one of the m35's out at carson? I was looking at the trailers out at ft riley but I don't have the time to go out there right now. If they were cheap enough I might have changed my mind, but as usual, the prices got all inflated.

Colomil

Calhan, CO

da_sgt

ColoMil; Yup, picked up another piece of tired iron from Cartoon :eyes: Ft Riley was'nt so bad, couple hundred bucks, compared to crap on ebay or classifieds , wanting $800/1200 for rusted junk. The M101's get a hefty price anywhere. I got a good deal! Way less the my M105 if ya know what I mean ;-)

codedsolutions

Sgt,

What are you hauling the m35 with, a lowboy trailer? I had planned on flat towing my m109 with my C70 but the C70 isn't quite up to the task (carburetor problems). If you have the time & want to make a few bucks I will pay you to haul my m109 from cartoon out to calhan (30 miles). If you dont have the time I understand. I would rather pay you than a tow company.

Let me know when you plan to head over to cartoon. My EUC is in the hands of DRMS so I hope it will get approved soon.

Colomil

Calhan, CO