• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

1988 m35a2c REEECOVER

richardsredemption

HI ALL, Sorry it took so long to report back. Had to go through the GL ringer(really cant wait to do the SF97 now). After winning bid on 02/04 sent in my EUC and called GL on 02/26 and they told me my EUC was approved, made arrangement to pay with cashiers check (mistake) called backon 02/28 after overnighting check (regesterd) and was told by GL that they have not recieved my check. Next move, called USPS and got reciept of signature,(Lisa Brase) still not good enough for GL. By now im losing patients with GL Waited ontill 03/03 talked to my bank and explained what was going on so they ran a trace and low and behold check was deposited in GL account on 02/26 Keep my cool and got copy of front and back of check faxed to GL, you would think this would had resolved every issue but still no paid invoice...... Finally after unknown phone calls a paid invoice on 03/12 .Drop everything i was doing grabed RGN and headede for Peoria. Arrived on 03/14 everything went real smooth, Peoria ANG was very helpful gave me coffee while they got all paperwork together even gave me a tour> Well Enough drama , made it home that night truck runs great,got complete history and maintenance files.........I think I have been cured of this green sickness thanks to GL...........

Attachments

emmado22

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Congrats on the truck, it's a late USAF one.. Same as Readymans, mine, DanMartins, and someone eles's whos name escapes me right now. You have hardtop, heater, dual brakes, and dropside, all factory... Whats your serial # and date of delivery according to the blue warantee plate on the dash?

Hold on to that paperwork, it's a goldmine. How far back does it go?
Does your have a slave cable connection on the passenger side?

If you have some time, check out my "spotters guide" and let me know if you have anything to add or change.. http://www.steelsoldiers.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=19028

nice truck

I was bidding against you one those trucks. I ended up getting one of the M35a2c's out of Camp Lejuene which I hope is a late model like yours as it didn't say in the auction. Good to see a Steel Soldier got one of those clean rigs!
Andy

nattieleather

GL didn't cure your OD addiction....they just modified it for you....now instead of going to the drug store you'll start finding back street type of guys....You'll start looking at barns as you take a drive to see what might be lurking under a tarp. You'll find yourself checking the forsale adds in the local papers hoping to find your next fix. Your not cured....trust me...I've been hooked on this junk for 25 years.... :)

BTW......Nice truck enjoy it.