• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

VA 1992 BMY M923A2 6X6 5 Ton Truck 14’ bed - $18,500.00 - OBO

Bthrasher4

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hello All;

I used to be a regular here and due to marital demands back in 2018 my job and my family became my focus, which still ended in a divorce. :poop: I still have the job so I can pay alimony for the rest of my life.

I am in a pickle...I have an M923A2 HARD TOP which I had professionally rebuilt and painted in about 2014/2015. The truck shows 16,000ish miles on the odometer (+/-) and I have only put 3,000 with my personal use. A NASTY DIVORCE Decree is forcing the sale of this truck (And many other things in my collection). If I am not able to sell these items at a reasonable price here, the court will force me to sell everything at public auction.

The truck has troop seats and a full bed Camo cover.
The Truck currently has a full tank of Diesel (That’s 81 Gallons – About $315 worth of fuel)

A little history on the maintenance and up keep this truck regularly sees:

1. I start the truck and run it for 1 hour every two weeks and I drive it once a month 10 to 20 miles.
2. Everything on the truck works perfectly. We did put a tire inflation ZERO kit in it, because the tire inflation system is a militance nightmare (Still have all the parts).
4. The truck has brand new batteries as of 1 month ago.
5. The floor in the truck was completely replaced and welded in and then texture coated.

A couple of things that need to be done on the truck (Some I am doing right now):

• It could use a new paint job. I had the truck painted in early 2015, but like anything outside in the weather the paint is needing some TLC. I have not seen any serious rust (Just the usual little stuff) or serious problems with the truck body though.
  • The Driver and Passenger front windshields have “cracks in them”. I just ordered new glass in frames with gaskets. My kid got stupid a couple of years ago with a bee-bee gun and ricocheted off the driveway, hitting both windows. He and I had a couple of conversations on that…
  • The mushroom cap on the air intake is bent and I have ordered a replacement for that too.

The Truck has a CLEAN Virginia Title, so the truck can be easily registered in any state. Currently the Truck is registered and titled in Virginia.

This truck starts every time on the first try, in all weather. All the fluids and filters were changed less that 1000 miles ago, there is a ladder for the back of the truck, the truck has no fluid leaks anywhere and the engine is strong, pulls great going up a grade at 55 MPH.

I am asking $18,500 for the truck (I will consider reasonable offers).

I cannot take trades or sell the items separately. I am really in a bind and bummed, because I spent a lot of time and money making this truck into what I wanted.

I would not hesitate to drive this truck anywhere, that includes across country. I am willing to pick you up at any local airport for the sale and will assist in loading if you decide to have it trucked, but you will have to arrange the transportation on your own.
I will be adding new pictures as soon as I have time to take them. The pictures associated with this ad are pictures I took back in 2017.

(I also have a number of trailers and a 600-gallon fuel cell which will be going up on here soon)

1 - M200A1
1 - Garret Control Systems - Mobility Storage Trailer
1 - M1102 Cargo Trailer

Attachments

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks