• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

1994 M1010 at SC GL site :)

mkcoen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Not sure if anyone here was bidding on this but thought it went kind of high seeing as it was missing half of the inside of the ambulance box (and the rear door latch - minor item).

I suppose someone may have been confused since they listed it as a 1994 instead of 1984 and thinks they got a much newer vehicle. Still, low miles and the body looks good. I guess you could use that free side for a stove, sink, and crapper for a real camper.

Attachments

gunboy1656

Just means someone had some work saved for them to make a mini camper. Never seen a convoy ahead sign like that before, always see the yellow ones.

mkcoen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I think the "convoy" sign is from a state road dept, not military. I'd be concerned why anything was missing from the vehicle since it had less than 10k miles. Makes you wonder what else might be wrong or what else they fiddled with that would be difficult to "unfiddle."

K9Vic

Yeah I was watching that one too, that is kind of high when you add the fee and any shipping costs to the total price. However just makes my M1010 worth more to anyone that wants one if I ever decided to sell it.

mkcoen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yea, I was watching that one, I don't have the money to bid at the moment, but it looked nice. Anyone know what the winning bid was?
I'm pretty sure $2850 + $285 GL = $3135. Again, considering what was missing on it, I think that was above what most have been going for lately. I've got a title and a battery equalizer in mine and I would have sold it to them for $4k.

exbrown

I bid on that truck. Thought it would make a good surf fishing truck. I thought it went a little high. On the other hand, everything I bought must have seemed high to everyone else!:-?

mkcoen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
At least you wouldn't have had a high shipper price to add to it. I got mine out of ND and had to tack another $800 to ship it.

Did you happen to preview it?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks