• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2.5" lift kit

AJMBLAZER

Yes it should.

$100 would be a good price at any rate. However you'll need new U-bolts so those are scrap if they've been torqued down already. Tell them as much and offer $80.
:wink:

jag7720

Would I have to get longer brake lines?

Any other things I need to keep in mind? I've never "lifted" a truck... I lifted a '64 impala once, but that was different.

OLDCHEV4X4

Check to see if its a soft ride or heavy duty. The heavy duty front springs are STIFF. The ride will be harsher. The brake lines will be good. The front spring eye bolts are always a pain to get out. And i sometimes have to torch em out. So you might want to have some of them ready. (9/16 are not standard). Check the front spring, rear shackle, upper frame bushings while you have it apart. I f the shocks are good, thats a good price.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks