• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2 Big Events Coming Up for MVCC

70deuce

Attachments

wallew

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm going to bump this one back up. The Strasburg parade was GREAT. Had a wonderful time.

The BIG DEAL is the Colorado Sport Aviation show.

We will be displaying 45+ vehicles and several different trailers. There will be a WWII encampment with both American and German encampments there. Plus this is the first year for our Vietnam era encampment.

My wife is cooking lunch on Saturday and a couple of the other wives will be cooking lunch on Sunday. Plus I believe someone is cooking Sunday breakfast.

We had a wonderful time last year. This is going to be WAY BETTER.

I'm sure 70deuce will provide a bunch of photo's and a good description once the show is over.

But if you live ANYWHERE near Denver, Boulder, etc - come on out. Take a look see at our display and stop in and say howdy. We do enjoy our static displays for sure.

Basically at the Jefferson County Airport in Broomfield. Call it 120th and Wadsworth OR get off HWY 36 at Wadsworth then look for the signs to the Jeffco airport - also called Front Range or Rocky Mtn airport. I believe younger children get in for free. But just check the link above and they will tell you all you need to know.

Last edited:

wallew

Steel Soldiers Supporter
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks