• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2 birds with one wrench.....

FMJ

In Memorial
In Memorial
Well, one of the M35's I brought back from Santa Fe last monday had a problem I noticed right off, no speedo, then, awhile into the trip I've got oil everywhere from the front T-case seal back, figured the seal was bad......replaced seal, then for the heck of it I checked the speedo out to find out why it wasn't working, this is what I found, Laying under the truck all looked normal, until I unscrewed the cable from the adapter and then tried to reattach it, when I tried to screw it back in, the gear popped out the top of the adapter, looks like the end cap on the adapter came unscrewed, causing both the lack of speedometer, and my huge oil leak........

Attachments

rosco

Steel Soldiers Supporter
A heavy truck shop, that makes Speedo Cables, will have the parts, or a new one. In Fairbanks, it would be Power & Transmission: 907-456-2230. They will mail it. You won't find a better place to deal with!

Lee in Alaska

FMJ

In Memorial
In Memorial
Re: RE: 2 birds with one wrench.....

jwaller said:
if you cant find one I have the one I took off my deuce when I went to 1100's.
John,

Shoot me a pm with price including shipping.

Ed

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks