• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

-20 -34 TM's for M916A1

zebedee

conceptualizer at large
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I feel like this is a silly question BUT.....

Looking for maintenance TM's ( -20 & -34) for the M916A1. Not found on flea-bay, either motors or books search ( -10 yes).

Could not find here in the TM section - yes I looked. Could be current issue, only for a while though, they're using A3's now.

Anyone with one found the manuals willing to share/upload etc?

Thanks to Artisan's recent thread for TM's on first generation 916 manuals - some relevance to A1 but not enough.

ReoRider

Best on line source for the manuals on the later M916 (A1 and up) models, based on the Freightliner chassis, is www.jatonkam35s.com. John has posted the full range of manuals for the complete run of the M915 vehicles. There is very little crossover from the CCC chassis to the Freightliner models, as you have discovered.
I see you are looking to get an M916 hauled- A0 or A1?

John

Artisan

Zebe if you find them PM me for my email and I will add them
to the "Artisan's M916" thread and I hope the mods here grab
them all and upload them properly to a dedicted M915 Series TM's area! ;-)

I sure do wish there was a forum dedicated to the M915 Series of trucks!
The 5 ton area is overflowing!

zebedee

conceptualizer at large
Steel Soldiers Supporter
John...
Thanks - didn't realise JT was so up todate!!!!! No offence John! My PC didn't like the 1000+ TM, I guess it's getting a little full with all the others!
Liberated manuals had some as well.

- A0 or A1?
A1... hence the title of the thread! ; )

Artisan - no point in me downloading then uploading to you - they were all where the other posters said. Got to love Gooble!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks