• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

$200+(10k!) swith save

dmetalmiki

Here's a thought for ALL M series owners. (I have asked this b4..so) Why do M series trucks have a easy to wear out cumbersome (and expensive to replace) feul pump in the tank?? "you need it to prime filters when changed "(and for starting) ((WITH the flame heater!)) BUT..what about all the rest of the (unwarrented?) hours its spinning and spinning & S & S..?? ::well it does run switched off does it not (I hear you say)..well 2 cut a longish story short I wuzz WELL fed up with repairing buying pumps that failed. So I have fitted a (small and inexpensive!) switch wired into the loom (wire 11 on my wrecker & 54s ,,654 looks like on my 35s see schematic. and they (the switches, (also) ACT as further THEFT PROTECTION as trucks (of mine anyway!) will NOT start without the pump running. So ignition on new swith on starts ok. run out on the road and turn off the new switch..No fuss no diffrerence AND NO (more) excess wear!. (oh..& tear!!) s! sorry cant show schematics Page keeps asking me to sign in yet I AM signed in!! and it shows "log out" at this page top!, so IF i AM noy logged in then this item wont go thro..so here goze.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks