• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2007 East Coast Convoy T-shirts - order up!

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Just ordered 2 shirts.... [thumbzup] :mrgreen:

CGarbee

I've got to place my final order with the shirt folks next week in order to give them time to run them, and then for me to ship them out to folks...
I'll be ordering extras, but you never know what I'll have in stock if you delay...
Since I'm having to front the money for the shirts, I'd really appreciate getting it sooner rather than later... Checks mailed to me are fine. I'll PM the address to those who'd like it.

Thanks. :)

CGarbee

Talked to my t-shirt lady today. She is printing the shirts now and I will be mailing them out (to those who asked for them to be mailed to them) on May 2. Should be just enought time to get them to folks before they head out for Aberdeen.
The rest of the shirts will be available for pickup at Ollies so that you can were them for the last couple miles of the Convoy.
I am still taking orders, and should have a couple for sale at the show, but with limited selection at the Rally...
Thanks.

CGarbee

Kenny, that is correct amount... Three at 12 each (with pickup at Aberdeen).
Yep, Paypal says that you sent me funds...
Good man. Thanks!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks