• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2010 San Antonio Transportation Museum show

Pawnshop

We had a pretty good turnout this year, despite the oppressive humidity! Four M35A2 (one "C" model), two M1009, two M38, two M100 trailers, two M416 trailers (one A1 model), and one each M151A2, M715, M38A1, M1010, MB, M274A5 and British Landrover Lightweight. There were enough burnt dogs, water and shade to go around:) It was a good day...

Attachments

mkcoen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Another nice show with a decent turn out.

We've decided to hold the 2011 show in either April or early May. Heat and humidity is a bit much, especially for some of our WWII vets that still make it out to display their vehicles or just come to enjoy the show.

M813rc

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Some more.

Almost all the old cars and trucks in the museum run. That 1924 Model T truck was giving rides to kids during the day. The train goes on a short run (2000' of track).

Cheers

1- Pawnshop on IH-35 headed to S.A.
2- And there
3- Mine
4- Mkcoen's M1010
5/6- The Landy
7- Lots of cool toys
8/10- Museum toys

Attachments

M813rc

Steel Soldiers Supporter
1- Train headed out for a run
2- The very elusive 'proper' bracket for large composite lights on an M416. Wish I could find a set!
3- On the way out after the show. Mkcoen's Deuce in the lead.

Cheers

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks