• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2010 Schutt LTT-TQG Tack width Question.

Chadodesu

Hacker / Modder
Hello members.

I am about to pick up a 2010 Schutt LTT-TQG (with a MEP-803a mounted) using a flatbed tilt trailer. I have not learned the M number yet but I suspect it similar to a M1102 but Schutt Industries rather then Libby. (could be interchangeable for all I know, I am not that far along in my research yet)

I want to see if I can take the LTT-TQG trailer as is but I am not sure I will have the clearance between my flatbed's wheel wells.
I found on the Schutt LTT-TQG spec sheet it has a track width of 72.5 with an overall width of 86.

What I need help with is calculating the tire edge to tire edge of the LTT-TQG with the stock 37" Goodyear's.
My understanding is track width is measured wheel center to wheel center.

So if a 2010 Goodyear Wrangler MT/R has a width of 12.5", would it be safe to assume that the tire to tire width would be 85"?
The GP listing also listed the overall width as 86" but judging by the photo's, there looked to be a lot more then a half inch to an inch of fender overhang.

Anyone have an accurate wheel edge to wheel edge number they can give me?
Also while you are here, are the lug nuts on the wheel hub 7/8? (so I can be prepared to rip off the wheels.)

Thanks team!

Chadodesu

Hacker / Modder
Thanks!

well it’s almost pickup time and I only have 80” well to well of the trailer, so I am going to use an electric winch and stepped wood to pull the trailer over the wells and onto a flat spot.
I will also bring an impact and multiple sockets to buz the wheels off.

Here we go!

Jeepadict

Thanks!

well it’s almost pickup time and I only have 80” well to well of the trailer, so I am going to use an electric winch and stepped wood to pull the trailer over the wells and onto a flat spot.
I will also bring an impact and multiple sockets to buz the wheels off.

Here we go!
If all that plan doesn't work, give a call to the local towing company. They could easily lift and place it for you for a reasonable fee. A little pick like that shouldn't be $100...sure beats stuff rolling out of control or bent stingers.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks