• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2013 Iola, WI , 22nd Iola Vintage Military & Gun Show Aug 10 - Aug 11 2013

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
I should be up there Thurs early evening and leaving O dark thirty Sunday morning. I will setting at my usual spaces up on K row 46-47 by BMS07

Last edited:

cumminsbandit

I'm thinking ill be bringing my m35 and my dad will come with one of his 900 series trucks! I was unaware of the military show in Iola. I have friends that go to the Iola car show every year but no one has ever said anything about it to us! Just found out about it in Jan. LOL Just waiting on my plates. I sent in for them 2 weeks ago. anyone have any idea how long this takes in wis?

hendersond

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I will be there Friday, and Saturday. Maybe even Thursday. I don't know what I will bring to swap?????? Is anyone starting a Swap thread?

And oh yea, I promised the kids breakfast with Desoto Dave again. They thought he was cool!

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks