• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2021 Haspin, June 23rd -27th

212sparky

It is looking like I won't be able to to make it to this one. I hope to make it to the fall get together. New job, wife's work going crazy just can't get the time off.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Vacation ready to go and the Mule needs a vacation after the way I have been working it in the last month. Gimp picked up his mower from the old barn,

Be over Friday AM.

reddneck8182

Dates June 23rd-27th.

Park is in Laurel, IN. Prices for park are 20 first day, 15 second, 10 each day after. Not sure if they still have the group discount for Steelsoldiers, or Veterans discount

Haspin is about 800 acres. Ride anywhere but campground. No electricity or water in campground. One set of restrooms and showers about 1/8 mile from camp, and they get muddy. Water is available at office. Can camp in woods or campground.

Link to Haspin site.

http://www.haspinacres.com
Anyone know if this SS event is still going on. I just pulled in and it looks like I am the only one here with a military rig.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks