• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2022 SoCal Spring Rally

FASTNOVA

Steel Soldiers Supporter
We got the trucks loaded this weekend. We weren't going for the record or anything like that, but we wound up with 5 trucks loaded with wood(usually it's 3). A big thank you to Devin for bringing his track loader cause without that a few of us would be visiting the chiropractor.

serpico760

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yes sir, we are working on the preliminary plans and will post a new thread here when we get it figured out!
I can still probably get the weekend for my friends 1sq mile ranch in Ocotillo Wells near the Ocotillo Wells airport (More like a tiny airstrip on a salt flat). There are no services of any kind (no water, electricity or restrooms) but there is cell service there now. It's full of off-roading trails etc. He may allow his shooting range usage as well. If you have a date figured out I can ask him.

True Knight

Any plans for a 2023 SoCal Spring Rally? I only have a M1008, but would like to get away for a weekend.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks