• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2023 Pacific NorthWest Rally / FE!

Hammer

It's time to start planning for this year's rally in the PNW!
This is year 14 for our 15th Rally.
The third weekend in July will be our next gathering.
Everyone is welcome from Thursday July 13th to Monday July 17th. Anyone wanting a longer vacation, please contact me ahead of time.
This year will be at the same location.
416 Nelson rd, Winlock, WA 98596
https://www.google.com/maps/place/41...lock,+WA+98596
The parade/convoy will be on Saturday the 15th. Parade starts around 11 am, but we line up around 9:30 am for our larger group. There is NO truck show this weekend. So we will not be doing that this time.
I am open to ideas on a different convoy, or a convoy instead of the Parade.
Also, we have been missing out on people bringing stuff to swap, sell, buy, etc.
This always seemed to be a good place to bring stuff to sell off, or find the parts you have been missing.
I will have the MKT up and running for this year as well.
I will have a sani-can like last year.
I will have a refrigerator in the field again this year.
Bring your own food and plenty of water!
Please RSVP so I know what kind of accommodations to make for space to camp, etc.
Number of vehicles, number of people, etc.
So, like last year.
This will be an open field event.
We will have portable toilets available, and plenty of field space. Come early for your choice of parking. If you haven't been here before, please come in the larger driveway to the north of the house. Then wind your way into the back pasture.

Hammer

Update!
The truck show WILL be happening directly after the parade!
We will take short convoy directly after the parade to the truck show.
Did I mention there is usually FREE FOOD at the truck show?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks