• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

23068 to 45236 help

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I read the title and thought this was a math question. Was gonna ask, do you need to divide or multiply or what?

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm up to Louisville every now and then from my place but that's kind of out of the way from VA.

R Racing

If you can get it to somewere near Dahlgren Va or maybe even Ashland VA. I can get it from there and tote it out to you at some point in time.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
What exactly is it that needs to move? If it's a trailer or something I can stick in the back end of the Dodge, you pay the gas and I'll pick up and bring back to 22630 and hold for the next leg of the journey.

storeman

monkeyboy,
its me, jerry where you picked up the hmmwv wheels. he is buying a chunk of the parts generator you saw. i got a chain fall this week so i can get it in the air to go in the back of your truck. I suspect its about 350 lbs as i could stand it on end with a LOT of effort. are you going to be back in NC again?

for everyone else, i'm about 70 miles east of Richmond, VA.

Jerry :grd:

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Jerry, Rracing might be getting some sheet metal from you. If that happens, he would be able to pick up the gen head.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
If you not in a hurry, it could be put in my M101 at rracings place(if he picks up your generator head) and I can bring it to Haspin or the next Ohio wrenching party.

Or, if MBA gets it to his place, you could go get it there and drop off Gunboys tow bar.

Or, I could maybe get it from Gregs, on the way out to Oh sometime.

Or, MBA could bring it to Haspin, he need to go this year!

storeman

Gosh, wish there was a way to find out who is where. Understand there used to be a way on the old site. I'd gladly try to get this thing to someone nearby, if only I knew who was nearby. I had no idea that rracing was close enough to pick something up.
jerry :whistle:

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Thanks guys! I have a couple items for Rracing so him grabbing this would work out for the best, not much of anyone going out of their way. DH, your 101 might end up at Kips farm waiting for you! I will update the thread as I get more info.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks