• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

24 volt charger

rhurey

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Did w/ a 900's 4 batteries.

It even managed to re-charge the batteries the time the battery switch got left on. Took some time, but...

Baradium

I have one of those chargers mounted hooked up to the batteries in my 923. This spring I'll permanently mount it. It does hold the settings so if you unplug it and plug it back in it will stay on 24v and the correct battery type. I don't know if it's detecting the terminals have 24v on them since they are hooked up already when I plug it in, but as long as it holds it I'm happy. I'm using the alligator clips for now, I'm going to have to cut the ring terminals off and put larger ones on to permanently hook to the batteries.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks