• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

KS 24V or 12V on board battery chargers, $100 shipped

98G

Former SSG
Steel Soldiers Supporter
These hardwire into the battery box on your vehicle and allow for slow charging or battery reconditioning.

Compatible with any equipment with 3/8" battery connections which includes pretty much all military vehicles and gensets as well as the vast majority of civilian vehicles. I've wired these into MEP802s, which allows your genset to be charging right up until the moment that power fails. I'll be installing the pictured one into my M998 tomorrow and I'll update this with pictures of the install.

Alligator clips included. Unplug the charger from your MV and use it on other equipment with the supplied alligator clips.

The white cable is >15' providing plenty of reach and it's armored. The cable is NOS and removed from military electrical accessory cables. Connections are Anderson Powerpole.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks