• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

24v Ration Heaters

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have one as well. I removed the dang plug and was using it on 12V (works but slower) and lost the plug. I also have an adapter that plugs into the slave receptacle and has the correct plug for the heater. I have to admit I like the plug you dug up at Saturn Kevin. Any thought on what these will be selling for?

builder77

In Memorial
In Memorial
Can you fit any other foods in there? MREs are nice to have for emergencies, but not everyday. Oh and where can you plug one into a CUCV?

ONTOS66

I bought one awhile ago (I think from Mike Murphy) just haven't had time to figure a way to install an outlet for 24V. I was thinking of putting it in the ash tray / cigarette lighter area and wiring it to the 24 volt supply under the hood. Anyone tried something like this yet?

Desert Deuce

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hi all,

Sorry been very busy all day. They are going to be $45 for SS members. I'm not trying to start selling from the forum, but these are pretty cool (and rare in NOS) and wanted to offer them to SS first. I've got 10 set aside for SS. I do have some PM's already, I'll read them tonight and tomorrow night. Let me know who wants one or more. We can do Paypal if you want.

I have alot of clothing and such, Goretex Parkas, Field Coats, BDU's, Military Wool Blankets and lots of other stuff. I will be opening a web site early next year. I have been selling items all over the world for about 6 mos.

I've got some gauge panels that are out of some sort of armor as well. I'll post a picture, maybe someone can ID them. They are full of gauges, dash lights and switches. I'm either going to part them out or maybe they're something someone will recognize and need, who knows. they are complete with a large connectorized cable.

Take care,

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks