• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

24V Strip Lighting for Cab

Crawdaddy

I was browsing the superbrightleds.com website for some lamps, and stumbled across these 24V strip LED lights: Model LBFA LuxBar series 24VDC Linear Light Fixtures Specifications . They make them in lengths ranging from 2 inches to 47 inches. Since they're 24V, it's a straight wiring install. They do dim, but they require a pulse width modulation dimmer to dim them which is also available through superbrightleds. They're primarily designed for kitchen cabinet lighting, but I thought they'd be perfect for mounting on the roof of my deuce cab for a cab light; either 2 of the 47 inch models or 2 of the 23 inch ones. Just thought I'd let ya'll know...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks