• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

250 NHC fuel pumps

Csm Davis

Is there any reason why a 809 series and a 939 series pump won't interchange? Yes I know the wrecker pumps are different but can you use a basic 939 pump on a basic 809?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Yes. You have to swap a few of the fittings on top. If the 939 pump has the sensors on it you can leave them in place or plug them off. but yes they are interchangeable. I put my old pump on that 818 truck I had at your place.

I think I had to swap the fuel inlet line to a #8 straight off the old pump vs the 90 on the 939 pump since one has the primer pump inlet there and the one does not. and one other fitting. I forgot which.

74M35A2

....or you could put an 8.3L pump in, with the rest of the engine connected to it. Get you to that oyster place a little quicker...

Csm Davis

....or you could put an 8.3L pump in, with the rest of the engine connected to it. Get you to that oyster place a little quicker...
I get to Half Shell just fine with my 939A2 based trucks, the pump isn't for one of my trucks, if it was I would have just bolted it on and went for it. I have enough small cams to repower Simpson for years to come.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks